Please note: The views expressed on this post are the sole views of the author alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Garlock family of companies, EnPro Industries, Inc. its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Copyright and Intellecutal Property Policy
The Garlock family of companies respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to prohibit postings that may infringe on the intellectual property of others and for us to restrict posting from individuals who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Notice for Claims of Intellecutal Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the links located at www.garlock.com
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Garlock’s Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your “Notice”):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, “trademark”).
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Garlock UnPlugged site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL)
- your address, telephone number and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you made under penalty of purjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Garlock has disabled access, Garlock may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffect.org) for publication.
Garlock’s agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as following:
c/o Tammy Baer
1666 Division Street
Palmyra, NY 14522